Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dresses, bones, and memories, OH MY!

Once next week ends, I will have experienced the weirdest/greatest week followed by the most mentally exhausting/physically demanding week. Both weeks entail dressing up. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of this week's dress up party/Halloween extravaganza, but the picture of Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm is a small idea as to how my counterpart and I dressed up. We really were adorable. Since he was half dressed, and super cute, he definitely got some serious attention. What a trooper. However, next week will have dressing up of another kind - formal. Now, I love a beautiful dress as much as the next girl, but I've never been to anything like a Marine Ball. I've been to a multitude of formals, but the guys didn't have swords and guns. I think it's okay for me to be a little timid. Open mind, Clara. I love an adventure. And I'm dragging Jenna along for this next one. If anything, we'll have an awesome story for the grand kids or for the other blue haired ladies at the retirement home we'll be hitting up when we're old and grey. Oh, gracious.

**UPDATE: The formal made Halloween pale in comparison. And that week was still a fav, but a momentary fav.  And my ball gown was 9 million times more wonderful than my Pebbles outfit, which was precious, so there was some serious competition. I'll post on the ball soon. Promises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment