Friday, January 21, 2011

legen... wait for it... dary.

recently, i've become mildly obsessed with how i met your mother. so obsessed that i might even have the theme song as my ringtone... i might. this is what happens to me when regular tv goes on a break for the winter months. to me it doesn't completely make sense since most viewing audiences are college age and they have a month long break to watch all that tv they put on hold. dumb.

anyway, how i met is an new all time favey fave. i got season one on friday the 14th and i was already on season 3 by tuesday the 18th... you may judge. hmmm... i'm completely in love with ted mosby and i want so desperately to have a barney in my life. i kind of want to be/actually am robin, fear of commitment and all, and lily... she is a nut job and i love that. well not to bore everyone, all 2 of my readers, with that nonsense, i say all that to say, tv makes me never want to grow up. i mean, i do really want to, but at the same time i want to live in an apartment above mclarens and meet everyone for beers everyday, whenever i feel like it. i know i live in a world where people my age rarely do grow up, so this seems at least plausible.

ted mosby, architect

but then i'm conflicted with my love for old movies and colin firth. colin is always a responsible, smoking HOT, man who just lets the world ride on his shoulders. i also want to be with him. i just saw the king's speech --see it, it's amazing. even with the speech impediment he's still so suave and, well to be frank, or sue, delicious. pride and prejudice sparked my interest in mr. firth. i even sunk as low as an amanda bynes movie, just to watch him look wonderful. it's an illness i have. i also seem to have a thing for taller, dark and handsome. if any of you are out there, you know where to find me... or at least to contact me. jk, but really.

love at first ruffle




scruff + colin = BAM!
i love ted and i love colin. i can't choose between the two, and i don't know if there is any way that could make me. these are my hollywood dream stars... well them and ryan reynolds... and jude law... and...

No comments:

Post a Comment