Thursday, December 9, 2010

artful clothiers

This is purely for gazing and wondering how someone can be so creative and make clothing so beautiful. So what if you can't wear it! It's soooo pretty! I enjoy being a girl.

i lusted... did you?

felt tip markers. genius!
This guy took felt tip markers and made pockets for them to fit into and they bleed the colors spots onto the fabric. He now lets people choose their own colors and make their own patterns. Funky, funky!

noddin my head like "yeah"

if you play romeo, i'll be juliet

i'm also partial to cinderella

Is it weird that I had to catch my breath on a few of these pieces?

2 comments:

  1. i'm not going to lie that "juliet" dress looks like someone shot you and your innards are hanging out. which is creepy if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whyyyyuhhh?!?! Now I can't help but laugh when I look at that picture. Oh Jennananana...

    ReplyDelete