Thursday, November 11, 2010

Porgie

i see you baby, gettin that sass
Clearly this post is long over due. This past May, May 4th to be exact, I became an aunt to the one and only George Thompson. I swiftly became a fervent lover of my nephew. He is the most precious baby that has ever come into my life. I'm slightly concerned for my children one day because I don't know how I could ever love a child more than I love him.
look at that face! he's going to fit in well
I'M SUUPER GEORGE!!
 He is so funny, and right now he's just gotten some little chompers in. All body parts beware. He LOOOVES to chew on everything. He'll grab your knee and chomp down and it makes grown women cry, like all the time. He's got the greatest laugh and the most precious cry. Some babies scream, and he can do that, but his cry is more like a coo. Like, "Cooo, Mommy? Come get me? Cooo, Aunties? I want your loves. Coooo". I literally cannot wait for him to start talking, because I know, if he's anything like his Mom, he is going to be the most hilarious child ever. He's also going to be the most beautiful, but I am slightly biased.

2 comments: