Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

i decided that tomorrow i will watch the sun rise


This painting was featured, and I forgot to see who it was by... my bad, at the denied and underexposed art show. My favorite part of the painting, besides how crazy obscure the whole matting is, is the quote above the cup of, what I've decided, rose tea.
"I decided that tomorrow I will watch the sun rise. I will set my clock for 4:21 am because 2+1=3 and 4x3=12 and twelve divided by either number equals the other... it's always good to wake up feeling balanced. "
I love it. I know planning my morning, especially at 4:21 am, around math will NEVER happen, but it's still cute to think about.

My friend was featured there too. One Joshua Chino Pittman created the coolest 3D heart and arrow, like a modern day Cupid. He's a silly guy that has a love for pasta and all things carb-y. And clearly, he's talented.
I hope the heart isn't a form of symbolism for him

No comments:

Post a Comment